JongCheol Shin, MS
JongCheol Shin joined the SERG in 2014 and is currently pursuing PhD in Community Health with a concentration in Epidemiology and Health Behavior. He research is focused on the effect of neighborhood environment and physical activity for children's health. He specialized spatial and statistical data analysis and evaluation.
Physical activity, Behavioral Health, Measurement, GIS, Data science, Machine Learning, Children
- MS (2015), Kinesiology, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- BS (2011), Physics, Kyung-Hee University
- BS (2011), Sports Medicine, Kyung-Hee University
Sandra Darfour-Oduro, PhD
Sandra joined the SERG in 2011 and is currently pursuing PhD in Community Health with a concentration in Epidemiology and Health Behavior. She is interested in studying behavioral risk factors for Non-Communicable Diseases. Currently, her research is focused on the impact of health policies on behaviors among adolescents in low and middle income Countries.
Non-Communicable Diseases, Health behaviors, Adolescents, Low and middle income Countries
- MS (2013), Community Health, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- BS (2009), Medical Laboratory Science, University of Ghana